Amazon MP3 Clips

jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

Gap fill Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah


Hey there Delila
What's it ­­______________ in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so _____________
Yes you do
Times Square can't _______________ as bright as you
I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah
Don't you worry about the ____________
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another ________
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's ______ disguise
I'm by your side

Oh it's what you do to me x3
What you do to me

Hey there Delilah
I know times are __________ hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the ________ with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we ___________ we would
My word is good

Hey there Delilah
I've got so ________ left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath __________
I'd ___________ it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh it's what you do to me x3

A thousand miles __________ pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no ____________ way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just _____________ along because we know
That none of them have _____________ this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get ___________________
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to _________________

Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you _____________ me
Two more years and you'll be done with ____________
And I'll be ______________ history like I do
You'll know it's all because of you
We can do _______________ we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This one's for ____________

Oh it's what you do to me X3
What you do to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario