Amazon MP3 Clips

jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

Gap fill A Few Good Man "You Can't Handle the Truth" B2 to C1 level


A Few Good Men
written by Aaron Sorkin

Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be _____________ by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not _____________ what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because ____________ down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You ___________ me on that wall.
We use words like _______, code, ____________...we use these words as the ____________ to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the __________ of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went _______ your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick ______ a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're ____________ to!
Kaffee: Did you order the code red?
Jessep: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.
Kaffee: Did you order the code red?
Jessep: You're goddamn right I did!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario